Updating a us passport

Rated 4.26/5 based on 887 customer reviews

Question: My passport was issued under my previous married name, then I got divorced and had my passport amended with my "maiden name". Can I keep the visa pages from my current passport?

Question: I have visa stamps from really cool countries, and I would hate to lose them when I have to mail in my old passport. How much time will it take to get my passport back?

Question: I am getting married on July 31 and am traveling to Europe on September 3rd and again on November 20th. How do I make sure I get my old passport and marriage license back?

updating a us passport-11

updating a us passport-89

updating a us passport-10

Your passport renewal application is submitted directly to the passport office for expedited processing. If you don't find the info you need below, call (877) 487-2778 for more details on passport renewals. If you don't need your US passport in a hurry, complete the following steps: If you need your renewal processed in a hurry, follow the instructions listed above, but include payment for an extra to handle the rush fee, and write "expedite" plainly on the envelope.

Can I change my name in my US passport from outside the US?

Question: I have recently married a UK citizen and live in the UK on a work visa.

Marriage Certificate and Passport Name Change Answers to questions about marriage certificate requirements when applying for a passport name change.

Passport Name Change Due to Marriage Information about changing the name in a passport after marriage.

Leave a Reply